Friday, February 6, 2009

My First Blog...


Ok so I signed up for this back in October and have yet to post anything, but I decided that my life is so crazy that I just needed an outlet. A way to get my thoughts and feelings out even if there isn't anyone there to actually hear me. I still haven't been able to close on a house. Aaron and I have been trying to buy a house in Queen Creek for a few months now and aren't getting anywhere. Aaron also isn't getting any work from is job so he is basically unemployed. :( Makes for more stress...that typically is taken out on each other. For good news...he is in his last semester of the Bio-engineering Program @ ASU. He will graduate in May with his Bachelor's degree and I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished! Life has presented many challenges for us in our first year of marriage, but those challenges continue to make our relationship grow and become stronger everyday. The Lord is on our side and through HIM, we can conquer anything!


Love In Him...

Samantha

No comments: